• If the fully prepaid booking of one of our apartments in Barcelona is cancelled, the cancellation charge will vary depending on how many days in advance the cancellation has been done in regard to the scheduled arrival: If the booking is canceled 15 or more days prior to the arrival date, we will refund 100% of the paid amount, but if the cancellation is made less than 15 days prior to the arrival, the amount will be refunded discounting the cost of the first night. In case of circumstances beyond the control of the customer or force majeure, the percentages indicated above shall apply.
• If the customer changes the dates of the booking, this will be treated as a new booking and the cancellation terms shall apply.
• If Arts Apartments, for justified reasons, cannot offer the customer the booked apartment in La Barceloneta, Arts Apartments will have the right to place the customer in another apartment in La Barceloneta with similar characteristics.
• If an agreement is not reached, the both contracting parties have the right to cancel the contract. In this case, Arts Apartments will refund the customer all payments (except for the part corresponding to the days that the apartment was used, if this was the case). Arts Apartments shall not bear responsibility for any further claims or requests by the customer.
• Taking out a travel insurance is highly recommended.
In case of cancellation, including force majeure, the cancellation conditions clearly laid down herein shall apply.
Bookings and deposits
The customer must pay a security deposit of 200 Euros depending on the selected apartment. For long term rentals, the amount can vary. Please see the amount requested for each apartment in our website.
The deposit shall be paid upon arrival at the apartment in Barcelona. This will be refunded at the departure, once the owner has checked that the apartment is in the same condition as it was delivered.
The prepayment of 25% of the booking should be made via credit card or Paypal. The remaining amount shall be paid at arrival by cash or credit card. The booking will only be confirmed when Arts Apartments has received the pre-payment
amount and you have received a confirmation via email from Arts Apartments.
• When Arts Apartments confirms the apartment availability, the customer must prepay 25% of the total reservation by credit card.
• The remaining 75% must be paid by cash or card on arrival at the apartment.
See the Booking section on this page.
See the Booking section on this page.
The day of your arrival, the apartment will be available from 15:00. If, for any reason, you are planning to arrive earlier, please inform us and we will try to accommodate you before that time. Please note that arrivals after 21:00 have an additional cost of 30 €.
Unless Apartments Arts and the client have the customer come to another agreement in writing, the customer and all guests must vacate the apartment before 11:00 am on the stipulated day. If you need to leave later, inform us prior to your arrival and we will do our best to fulfill your wishes.
The apartment will be cleaned before the arrival of each customer. The day of departure, the customer must leave the apartment in a reasonable condition.
If desired, Arts Apartments offers an additional cleaning service, for which they will be charged during their stay.
Number and identity of the customers
The customer must inform Arts Apartments about the number of guests in the booking. If it has not been agreed otherwise with Arts Apartments, only the number of guests indicated in the confirmation of the booking are entitled to stay at the accommodation. Each apartment is assigned and provided with a maximum number of guests that cannot be exceeded, except in the case of children under 2 years.
Pets are not allowed.
In case of any violation of the obligations mentioned in this section, Arts Apartments reserves the right to vacate the apartment, and the customer shall not be entitled to any financial compensation.
The customer signing the contract is responsible for the correct and decent behavior of all the guests. If this person or any of the companions do not behave appropriately and responsibly, Arts Apartments reserves the right to request the customer and the guests to immediately vacate the apartment without being entitled to any compensation.
The rest hours are from 22:00 to 10:00.
We appreciate your cooperation and hope you will understand that these guidelines are necessary as all our properties are located in residential buildings, which implies the need to respect the rest of other neighbors.
Neither the owner nor Apartments Arts shall be liable for any direct or indirect damages that may arise as a result of the use of the apartment, including without limitation: damages, losses because of fires, robbery or criminal behavior.
In case of any violation of the aforementioned obligations, Arts Apartments at its sole discretion reserves the right to ask the customer to vacate the apartment and the customer shall not be entitled to any compensation.
All the descriptions and information shall apply to all published apartments. While Arts Apartments makes every effort at accuracy and checks details when possible, Arts Apartments shall not be liable for any errors or omissions that may arise. Arts Apartments also reserves the right to change at any time information published on the website as prices, descriptions and photos. Arts Apartments makes no warranty or representation about the fitness or suitability of
any product or service advertised on its web site.
according to the company's business.
Users are responsible for ensuring the validity of the terms and conditions contained in this page. The mere use of the services of this website implies agreement and acceptance of these terms and conditions and future changes prior to your stay in the villas.
These conditions do not affect the statutory rights of the user.
We expect you as a customer to respect the house rules that correspond to the apartment and the neighborhood. The apartment should not be used as a place for parties, but as a place to sleep, eat, relax, etc.. Please read the rules carefully to avoid any problems. Our main objective is that the customer has a good experience at his/her stay in Barcelona.
Please do not smoke in the apartment. Smoke on the balcony, if there is one, or otherwise outside, and do not throw cigarette butts on the street or courtyard.
Please respect the neighborhood - there are people that have to work and get up early every day - so respect the level of noise on the stairs and inside the apartment. Parties are not allowed.
Monday to Friday from 22:00 to 9:00
Saturday to Sunday 22:00 to 10:00.
Please turn off the air conditioning and lights when you go out of the apartment. We try to keep prices low and we would like to save energy.
Advice for you: Make sure you have locked the door when you leave the apartment. Check that the building door is properly closed after going out. Take with you only what you need for the day, since there are pickpockets in many tourist areas.
Do not leave trash in the apartment the day of departure. You can throw it in the rubbish bins every night between 20:00 and 22:00 and it will be collected.
Please note that when you leave the apartment, you must depart before 11:00 so we can clean the apartment between 11:00 and 15:00 for the next customers.
Inform us if you need to leave the apartment later.