Legal note of the apartments in Barcelona of Arts Apartments
The website of Arts Apartments aims to facilitate the performed commercial activity and services provided to the general public. Arts Apartments reserves the right to modify the information contained on its website at any time without prior notice
Arts Apartments shall not be responsible for any adverse consequences, damages resulting from the access to its web, the use of the information on the web or the access to other materials on the Internet made through its links.
Intellectual property rights of the web site:
© Copyright 2018, Arts Apartments.com Arts Apartments, S.L. con CIF B-64096787.
Registered office Baluard 6 st. Baixos 08003.
Phone: 34 637554899
Explotation and reproduction
All the explotation rights are reserved. The intellectual property rights for the web, graphic design and code are the exclusive property of Arts Apartments.
The said company shall be exclusively entitled to the right to use this property in any form for commercial purposes and, especially, to the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
Conditions for partial reproduction:
- The site is expressly cited as the information source.
- To do with the aim of obtaining the contained information and not with the commercial proposal or for a use different to individual or private.
- Under no circumstances may any part of the content of this website be modified.
- Available elements in this web cannot be used, copied or distributed separately from the text or the other contents going with it.
- To communicate previously, by a letter and a true way, to Arts Apartments and at the same time, to have the certified authorization by the company to this reproduction.
- The reproduced elements may not be subsequently assigned to third parties or installed on a server connected to the Internet or to a local network.
Liability with regard to links
The purpose of the links available on this page is purely informative. Arts Apartments shall not be liable for any information contained on the website. References made in the Arts Apartments website to whatever product, service, link, hypertext or any other information using the trademark, commercial name or supplier, being property of others does not represent or involve support, sponsorship or recommendation of Arts Apartments.
Liability for security
Arts Apartments shall not be liable for any security errors that might occur due to the use of outdated versions of browsers or for any consequences that might arise from the malfunction of browsers, whether due to the improper configuration thereof, the presence of computer viruses or any other cause unrelated to Arts Apartments.
Liability for the contents of the website
Arts Apartments is not responsible for the misuse of the content provided and reserves the right to update said content at any time, delete, limit the use of or restrict access whether temporarily or indefinitely.
Arts Apartments shall not be liable for any information not contained on these web pages and, thus, not drawn up by Arts Apartments or published under its name.
Arts Apartments shall not be liable for any discrepancies that might arise between the printed versions of its documents and the electronic versions of same published on its web pages.
Arts Apartments shall not be liable for any use that minors might make of the website. Arts Apartments is not responsible if the content of this web in anyway hurt the sensitivity of minors. It is the responsibility of parents to ensure proper usage of a tool such as the Internet and to supervise minors during their online sessions.
Arts Apartments promises to maintain the privacy of the personal data of our users and visitors and comply vigorously with all the legal requirements.
In accordance with the Law 15/1999 of the Protection of Personal Information, dated December 13t, Arts Apartments guarantees to comply with the obligation of privacy with personal data and to store this data by using the necessary methods so as to avoid the loss, alteration or non-authorized access and use of said data.
- The personal data gathered using forms, electronic mails or other methods will be destined, uniquely and exclusively, for the stated use indicated in the form that the user fills out.
- We will not cede, sell or share any personal data of our users.
- We will not enter into any contact with any user other than that which is strictly necessary to provide the service.
- Users have the right to obtain the information related to their data as well as to change, cancel or oppose them, by sending an email.